Sunday, September 9, 2012

Best friends - Jacob and Giselle!

Jacob and Giselle are the best of friends! They look out for each other and help each other with everything! Neither will go to bed without the other...perks of sharing a room.  


 It's been really fun to see these last couple of months the two of them playing so well together.  Playing trains and games and watching spiderman together.  Giselle loves to wear his super hero mask and yell SUPER all over the house.
 So it came as no surprise that she was going to be sad when Jacob went to preschool and she didn't get to go with him.  I was suprised though how much it made her sad.  She screamed and kicked and absolutely lost the whole way out the building.  She fought me strapping her into her seat. She yelled Jacob the whole way home.  It was so sad to see.  I kept telling her that she would get to play with mommy and that we would do fun things together...but she wasn't buying it!
 Luckily after a few days she calmed down and started to like a little alone time.  We went and picked out a new coloring book and she didn't have to share at all. I love seeing that great smile and I LOVE that they are such good friends!

2 comments:

csharris said...

They are so cute. I Love how close they are. It is nice having a little alone time together.

Corinne Ritz said...

This slightly broke my heart. I have this same problem at my house. I'm glad she's adjusting.