Thursday, May 19, 2011

Youtube!

One of Jacob's favorite things of ALL time is to go on youtube and watch videos of trains. It is amazing how many people have videotaped a train. Jacob is very thankful to all those people out there that stand and tape a slow moving train for 10 minutes or a fast moving train for two minutes. He's mastered the mouse and can watch the same clip over and over or pick a new one.

Today though I set it up for him and then went up stairs to work on laundry. I can hear the sounds of the trains and the click of the mouse and then realized that I hadn't heard anything for a little while. I waited a few minutes then went down stairs to find him out cold. Those trains were just too exciting. My big boy is still my little man for at least a little longer. I picked him up and just layed with him for a few minutes. Choo Choo dreams my sweet boy!

2 comments:

MissManda-Mae said...

last night as joe and i were going to bed, he told me about this post... soooo adorable!!!

Nola said...

I think that Matyas and Jacob would be the best of friends. Matyas also enjoys youtube trains and I wonder why so many people tape their trains.