Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Mozart!

Giselle LOVES to play the piano. I hear the tink tink of keys all the time and it isn't Jolie. I find Giselle sitting at the big piano happy as can be.

I should have zoomed in on the keys because they are covered in many many finger smudges. If you want to know what it is..I have no idea. Messy hands is just how it is in our house!

She loves music. She carries around my ipod...although she only wants Kesha playing on that..I think she mostly likes the picture of Kesha on the front. She bops and spins whenever the stereo is on. She is so fun to watch. Who knows maybe this is a sign that she will be the next great pianist!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to get a little piano for the next one! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm little cutie get rid of that binky come and suck my c-ck, never c-m In a baby's mouth before but your's looks sooooooooo soft