Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A week of Halloween!


Wow, what a fun but crazy busy week. Monday we carved our pumpkins and ms. Giselle decided to stand up and join in on the fun. I got to go to the concert Muse on Wednesday..AWESOME!! so fun. On friday I went on a field trip with Jillian to Cox Farms..super fun but very cold. after the field trip I went back to the school and co hosted a halloween party for Jolie's class. They are such cute kids. Then friday night I went to a witches brew party. 30 + women dressed up as witches..mean super fun! Saturday was fox family halloween carnival and then the ward trunk or treat. Sunday was soup and more soup. and then trick or treating. We had a great time and thank goodness for no school on monday or tuesday because we were all worn out!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love the collage of pics, so cute!