Sunday, November 28, 2010

THANKSgiving!

Giselle had her first thanksgiving feast and boy can that girl feast. She loved EVERYTHING!
All the sweet kiddos. We had our friend Lori and her 4 fun and great kids join us. My parents came down from Michigan too!
More super cute kids!!
Jacob loved the Vernors grandma brought from Michigan..he couldn't bear the thought of the spilled soda going to waste!
Brett carving his first turkey!! He did a great job. We are so blessed to have so many blessings and privledges in this life. First of all the blessing to choose what where we worship. Without this one freedom all others would fall to the side. With this freedom I was able to marry my true love for all time and eternity and with that union has now come 5 beautiful children. I can't wait to see the amazing blessings that are yet to come..until then I will forever be grateful and THANKFUL for all the ones I have now!
Every time we have a baby that has their first thanksgiving we take a picture of the turkey in front of the baby...hahahaha the turkey was SO big it covered her up..or maybe she is so little!
Now you can see her! chewing on her favorite carrot!

4 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

I'm glad you all had a great Thanksgiving! Your turkey looks outstanding,and what a beautiful table setting with cute kids,too! What a cute tradition with your children sitting w/ their first turkey! I am so grateful you are my sis-in-law!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

happy thanksgiving you all!! what a cute group of kids!!!! :) i love all of your posts you have such good taste!!

Senta said...

looks yummy! I love Thanksgiving!

MissManda-Mae said...

okay the turkey and baby shot is ADORABLE! she is such a little jakey clone!!! so stinkin cute!!! great post lisa... u r truly amazing!