Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Giselle is 4 weeks old!

I can't believe Giselle is already 4 weeks old. Time is just flying by. I finally feel like life is beginning to go back to normal. My house hasn't fully recovered yet from having a baby and christmas all in the same week, BUT it's almost there. The other kiddos can't imagine life with out there baby sister.
Giselle is laying on a blanket my friend made her, I LOVE IT!! She isn't happy, but still so cute.
She has pants on now, and feels a little less shy of having her picture taken.
Giselle has a lot of fans around her. She does pretty well with everyone, I know she is screaming here, but really she does like her brother. She just doesn't really like how he steals her binky EVERY time he sees it. or how he constantly puts cars and trains in her swing with her or at her head. Or how he has tried to feed her a sucker, mini marshmallows, gold fish, sippy cups and popsicles. He's so generous now, let's see what happens in a few months.

But, I really do love the kid, he's a good big brother!!!

2 comments:

kristi said...

Super cute!!! Isn't it amazing how old they look when you add a new baby to the mix. He doesn't look like a baby anymore, he really is a big boy now.

Mindy and Larry said...

What great pictures of your two youngest ones, Lisa! Jacob is growing so much older and turning into such a handsome little boy. I can't get over how much he looks like Giselle! (I didn't think so, at first, but they look more and more alike.) Giselle is so cute and sweet. What a doll, and she'll be your toughest girl, one day, w/ Jacob as her mentor!!! ;)