Friday, January 16, 2009

SEVENS!

7 Things I can do:
* Ice Skate- although it's been quite a while since i've done it.
*Read quickly-give me a good book and i'll finish it in no time!
*Play basketball, softball,volleyball and I will try most sports BUT that doesn't mean i can do them :)
*French braid hair.
* Laundry
*Cook..i love to cook, especially with lots of pots :)
* throw a smashin fun party!

7 things I can't do:
*Relax while others drive....drives Brett crazy, sorry sweetie!
* Not eat chocolate, it's true i CAN NOT go ONE day without chocolate i would litterally die.
* Stop loving and feeling blessed to have my family!
* Keep my car clean..i try and try yet every day it looks like a tornado hit.
* Go to bed at a reasonable time, the kids are in bed and i want to just go to bed too,but that time with no kids it's just to precious to waste it on sleep. Yup my mom is probably thinking no way not my daughter the one who slept all day as a teenager. crazy huh.
* Make no bake cookies....it's my arch nemisis....if that's how you spell it.
*Knit, i've tried it, my grandmother is amazing at it, but my hands are just to shaky!

7 things that attracted me to my hubby:
* The first time I saw him it was like out of a movie, the heavens parted and he was there!
* His fish hook
* His strong testimony, he had just got home from his mission and I was at his homecoming talk, he made my heart flutter.
* His love for his family
* His smokin hot body!
* His fun spirit, playin jokes right from the start.
* His dedication when i thought it was impossible.

7 things I say most often:
* Jillian NO!
* WHO's Crying?
* Get that out of your mouth!
* I love you most!
* I miss you too!
* Hello
*JOLIE GENEVIEVE JILLIAN to them in the basement.

I tag: Manda, Kristi, Jamie,Alex and Cathy!!!!!

4 comments:

That Girl said...

I love this, Lisa. Especially the hubbie one. Too cute!

Karrot Soup said...

OK, I want to be invited to one of your smashin' fun parties. And I remember you asking me for my no-bake recipe (peanut butter was where you said "ah-ha!") -- is success still eluding you? I'll bring no-bakes to the party, how 'bout?

Tiffany said...

You crack me up! I love to read these things! It's so fun to get to know more about each other! So the fish hook impressed you huh? He's told me about his smokin' body and all the working out he's been doing, but I got to see it to believe it! I wish I could read quickly, but I'm extra slow and I'm with you on the going to bed early thing. It's such a waste of time!

Mindy and Larry said...

Lisa, you are a very talented person! I love all of your responses, esp. about what you love about Brett! How amazing that 10 years ago you guys were dating and getting engaged!!!!! :)