Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT Baby!!!!!





Last night me and a few friends went to see Twilight-twice- yup you read right. TWICE!
Jamie was the one with the idea and I peer pressured into it. BUT, I am so glad, I had so much fun! It is always a little nerve wracking when a book is made into a movie. Will it be as good...what will they leave out. Will the characters look as I imagined. Of course the movie couldn't put EVERYTHING in it.....i'm not spoiling anything don't worry. The characters were better than some. BUT I LOVED IT! I was sitting there in the theatre and it brought back so many memories of Brett and I when we first started dating and how OBSESSED i was of him, ask anyone in my family...it's crazy how life gets going and sometimes you take for granted the love you have all around you. I am so in love with you Brett and thankfully I am already with you for ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Best girls night EVER!!! It will take something pretty awesome to top that night!

The Fox Family said...

haha that is soo funny that you thought of dating brett in the theatre...i swear we are the same person. When i was in the theatre watching twlight i leaned over to my friend and waas like "remember when going to the movies with a boy was such a big deal" Like do we hold hands...where do i put my hand...my head...does he like me...does he not..haha the movies just aint what they used to be! lol

Jules said...

Nerds. And I have to wait until next week! And the shirts? Where did you get those?

csharris said...

Ok I am jealous! Lance went with me and yes it was good but I know it would have been better to go with all of you.What do you mean best ever I wasn't there it couldn't have been best ever. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA