Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Gift!


My friend Nonnie had the sweetest tiniest baby girl a few weeks ago and her shower was today. I had already taken her something in the hospital but still wanted to make her something cute. So, my sister has a very talented friend who does lots of cutesy stuff, but she lives in Texas and would've taken to long to get it to me. I decided to try it on my own. I made a cover for a diaper wipe holder and a burp cloth. I was going on faith since I didn't start it until that morning of the shower. BUT, for my 1st try I thought it was pretty darn cute. Hopefully she liked it as well.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute! Good job Lisa!

The Fox Family said...

i love them! soo cute. Good for you!

kiki said...

nice job! have a great thankgiving and remember to take pictures!