Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally new Pics!!!!!!!

Look at those cheeks!
In our church clothes!
7 weeks old!
Jacob feels all the love, all the time!

OK, here are a few pictures from yesterday. Our computer has had some major issues, and i've been terrible about taking pictures so i'm sorry it's taken me so long. We are loving dressing a little boy, the girls love to say that he looks handsome. Time is flying by and i can't believe he's going to be 2 months soon. He is smiling now and it is so sweet. The girls are so excited when they get a smile. OMG, i can not tell you how wonderful it is to have older kids to help. Jolie is a dream, she loves to hold Jacob and i can even take a shower. The car ride is great, she can reach up and pop his binky in. Now i have some major work to do in the whole baby weight area. A gym right next to my house is looking for a pilates instructor, i'm thinking of doing it, so i will force myself to be more disciplined. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Alex said...

Jacob is looking cuter everyday! I swear I see red in his hair. :) Which gym are you talking about? I want to come take classes from you. :)

Lisa Fox said...

it's called anytime fitness. Next to picklebobs, yup probably not a good location for me huh :)

Krystal said...

He's so cute! Going to be totally spoiled by having all the little mommies to help out. Don't worry about the weight--you look great to me!

kristi said...

I totally think that he looks like Jolie. What a little looker he is. I can't wait to finally meet him. I swear, he will probably be crawling by then.

kiki said...

I think he looks like Jolie. When I opened up to view the picture larger that was my first thought. Is his hair red like hers too?

kiki said...

LOL!!! I just saw what I wrote and Kristi said the same thing.

MissManda-Mae said...

I am so glad you posted new pix... i have been checking in each week... AND FOUND NOTHING!! We are excited to see you guys in November... sorry the myrtle beach thing didn't work out... it would've been fun fun fun!! I totally get what you mean about poping binkies in the baby's mouth when you are driving and all the help of an older child... Lucas is my little life saver like Joli... good luck with the instructing... YOU'LL DO GREAT!!!!!!!!