Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ONE WEEK!




One week old! The first week! I can't believe it's already been a week. In pregnancy everything is in weeks. After they are born, the first couple of months once again it is all in weeks. SO, i am now speaking in weeks. Make sense. Let me just say that if the next couple of weeks are as good as this first one, i will be one happy mama. Jacob is doing so well. He has been sleeping at night for stretches of 4 hours, yeah i know. He falls right back to sleep after eating and is soothed by the chaos of his sisters. I am in heaven. I know that it has ONLY been a week, but what a first wonderful week! Thank you Brett, Grandma Sue, Jolie, Genevieve and Jillian for being so wonderful to me. I love you!

11 comments:

Rufener Family said...

Congrats! What a super cute little guy! I am glad to hear that four is that easy! I am sure it has alot to do with you being such a great mom! :)

Krystal said...

You look fabulous, not like you've had a baby in the last week! He is so cute! I'm so glad you guys finally got a boy. Congrats!

MissManda-Mae said...

wow! you look wonderful. I think no meds helps on that one! your little guy is a doll face and he sure sleeps more at night than jaxon!!! i laughed when you said he falls asleep to the sounds of the children running and screaming... jaxon still does the same... and i am sooo grateful, because peace and quiet are not in the cards here!!!! AGAIN... YOU LOOK GREAT!!!

kiki said...

He is so cute!! (and so are you!!)
Do you guys think he looks like any of the girls???
S

Anonymous said...

Jake is so cute! And he has more hair than his father (shhh, don't tell Brett I said that!).

The Fox Family said...

aww Lisa! yay! Thanks for the new pics! I talked to jennifer today and she was telling me that she went to see you the other day and you were up and about, had makeup on and was so put together...i totally belive her now...you look awesome for just having a baby in these pictures. He is so cute, we cant wait to meet him!

S. said...

Congratulations! Little Jacob looks like he's taking after his old man already.

Glad we stumbled across your blog to hear the good news.

Jules said...

ps--you look awesome!!

Tiffany said...

He's so cute! He kinda looks like his grandpa Fox! You do look great for just having had a baby! Hope everything is going well!

That Girl said...

You both look fabulous ... congrats a million times over! (And I know the feeling about counting in weeks ... I'm now counting DOWN in weeks!)

Dzmura Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I found your blog through Lori's website. I knew of the 2 older girls, but it was a nice surprise to see the other 2!! Check us out: dzmurafamily.blogspot.com