Monday, December 23, 2013

Some more fun in December!





 I have the funnest family! I couldn't go sledding with them but I could come and take pictures and fall down a few times while taking pictures.  They LOVE to go sledding. Luckily, they have a Dad that also loves to go sledding. we got a new sled this year that fits 3 on a big tube.  It was a lot of fun. I think they love it too because I always make a big pot of yummy hot chocolate when their done.






 This year for teacher gift's.  I made home made hot fudge and attached a coldstone gift card to it.  Easy and yummy!  Aren't those tags the cutest ever?


Christmas Eve we had kids with quite a few ants in their pants and so we called up our friends The Barton's and they met us at the church to play some kick ball. It was perfect and lot's of fun!

No comments: