Monday, August 5, 2013

April 11th - Jolie's 12th Birthday!

Jolie was counting down the days until she turned 12!  The day finally came and she had a smile the whole time!!! Her first present was something she wanted since was at least 6yrs. old...her ears pierced! She finally got them done today! She was pretty nervous but pleasantly surprised that it barely hurt!  She was excited to also have Grandma Fox visiting and to open her first pair of "Toms" those are the pink pair of sparkly shoes.   She is now an official YOUNG WOMEN!




She had this cute face ALL day!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we spend all night in bed celebrating your birthday, your clit and p-ssy are going to be sore from me sucking them but you will feel soooooo good, I love hearing you moan and squeal to orgasm and tell me your p-ssy is mine, I LOVE the way you suck my c-ck so that is next, then your tight sweet bum gets it's favourite thing make you shriek and beg for my c-m, finally your gorgeous wet tight sweet p-ssy gets c-m in over and over,as much as I love your p-ssy you are too old for me now but your sisters and brother will take good care of me