Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jackson Family Christmas Party!

Jason and Matt

Some of the family during the gift exchange!



Cousins, cousins and more cousins!

Bradyn was not super excited with his gift..hahaha!





LOGAN


Grandma Jackson with her children: Julie Sue, Jim and Tim in the back!


1st generation cousins. Amber, Matt,Jason, Lisa, Kristi and Hallie!



This was the first year in many years that I was able to go to a Jackson family Christmas. I LOVED seeing my aunts and uncles and Grandma and Cousins. So crazy how everyone is growing up and changing. There were A LOT of cousins not there because of missions or marriage or moved. We missed each of you so much. We started with dinner and then did a gift exchange. The rules were you had to get something at the dollar store. We had so much fun seeing what "interesting" things people brought. A few things were stolen, a few things bribed and or begged to be taken not too many tears..hahaha. Best gift of the night..an Obama book to my Grandma..she loved it...NOT! I promise it was not me! We ended with a little singing time. It was so great to play catch up and spend some time with my family the only thing missing was BRETT! Brett had to work during this trip. December is the busiest month of the year. Not just because Christmas is so busy but because everyone wants to close their deals before the 31st. So Brett is swamped the whole month...bad month for that huh? We missed him sooo much but I was grateful for the time with my mom's side of the family!

1 comment:

kristi said...

Fun Family Time!!!! It was nice all of Grandma's kids were there at one time.