Tuesday, May 19, 2009

M.I.A.

Sorry for no posts for SO long. We had a crazy month in April and then our computer crashed and I was without connection for weeks. We are finally back online, BUT our printer is not connected to our computer. That is how i get all of our pictures off the camera and on the computer. So I need to find the original disc and re install so i can finally update...i have so many great pictures just dying to be posted. So please stay tuned. I promise to be much better once we are fully connected again!

5 comments:

Brian or Julie said...

You will be busy with almost 2 months of pix and stuff. But looking forward to it all.

The Fox Family said...

why do i feel like this post is directed at me? haha You are like..shut up Nichole, im working on it!! Well I cant wait for your next post!

Mindy and Larry said...

We can't wait to see all you have in that camera of yours. And all the tales to tell...!!

MissManda-Mae said...

glad you will be back soon!!! can't wait for some pictures!!!! =)

Alex said...

FIN-AAA-LYYYY...heehee