Monday, October 6, 2008

Jillian's "DO"




All the girls and I ( jake too) went to the salon for a haircut. Jolie and Genevieve have already had there hair cut many times, but jillian has only had like 2 trims. So this was a big deal for the big cut. I LOVE IT! Her hair looks so much nicer and fuller, but she doesn't look like a baby anymore. The girls were quite the hit in the salon, talking the whole time. At one time while I was getting my hair washed, i heard Genna say i think she's 29. Then Jolie yells yes she's 29, MOM, you're 29 right. Yes jolie' i'm 29. The stylists just couldn't get over i had 4 kids, they made my day when they came up to me and said they thought i was only 22. Man do they know how to bring back a client or what!
ok, not sure how the picture of me got up in the corner, but that's my new do. which i really like, just ignore the no make up.

8 comments:

Alex said...

Oh my gosh, that is too cute! She looks completely different! Does she like it too? :)

kiki said...

The hair is so cute! She looks like a little girl..

MissManda-Mae said...

I think you look great.. no make-up or not... kindda like a young 22yr old! =) Your girls are so sweet and sound so grown up... a day at the salon with the ladies... Can't wait to see the whole family... what's the weather like?

MissManda-Mae said...

joe has this idea we will drive all thursday night and get there at 6 in the morning... HOWEVER.. he will of just put in a full day and would be so exhausted he wouldn't even be able to visit and hang out when we get there... so i think a more likely plan is that we will leave early friday morning and get there friday evening... do you know if brett will be able to take any time off work... i've never been to the east coast before and I am really excited about all there is to see... =) and i would love for you to run with me... i'm not very fast at all, but i love how i feel afterward...skinnier!! haha

The Fox Family said...

aww. I love jillian's hair cut! She looks so much older! So cute. And i love yours...nice bangs..you pull them off well. And i am still convinced your 22.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

haha. thats so cute!!! your daughers are GORGEOUS!!!! :) love the new do!!!

csharris said...

Anna looked at this picture and said is that Jillian she looks big now they should cut her hair like that. When I asked why she said she not big she is little. I thought it was funny Jillian looks like a big girl. I hope all is well.

Karrot Soup said...

I love the cuts, and yay for you being a young mom. I was actually glad when I turned 30, though, so that when I got that "I thought you were their 19-year-old nanny" thing at the park I could tell them that I'm in my thirties...Here's to young grandma-hood ahead, too. I look forward to that a lot.