Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day!





The day started out well. The girls and Jacob well jacob slept actually but the girls and I made Brett a yummy breakfast in bed and homemade cards, with a bag of goodies. Then got ready for church that's when all went down from there. Brett ended up taking the 3 girls to church first with me supposed to be following right behind. Jacob decided he had to eat right then. So I got to church with 20 minutes of sacrament to go. Brett was more than done by then. We then went to teach a primary class, and after 30 minutes Jake was in need of me again so i left him again. Notice the trend here. The evening was a nice dinner at his parents house but Jacob was just super fussy tonight and pukey and so i had him the majority of the time and he chased 3 cute girls all over. So needless to say not exactly super relaxing but I hope he knows how loved he is by all his children and how much i appreciate my wonderful husband. I LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Krystal said...

I swear Father's Day can never measure up to what you (or your husband) expects. We had a kind of similar day--it's just nearly impossible to not have your hubby helping with a nursing baby...maybe next year they'll get the relaxing day of doing nothing.

Alex said...

Without the title it's just another day right, so what can we expect? ;) Those new pictures of the kids are really adorable, especially Jacob! I can't believe how fast he's filling out. :)

kristi said...

Love the pictures on the side!!! Genna looks like she is about to kill someone, too funny. I like the picture of little Jake, he does look older.

The Fox Family said...

haha. oh sad. Poor Brett! Hey atleast you tried. And the Breakfast in bed sounds yummy! Those 3 crazy girls...what can you do?! lol

The Fox Family said...

wait..i just noticed the new pics on the side. haha. I LOVE that one of you and brett. I think i have told you that before. Jolie looks gorgeous. Genna..haha why is she like mad at the brick wall? lol. Jillian so sweet...and Jacob..holy cow he needs to stop growing! He is getting so big! way cute Lisa!

MissManda-Mae said...

Loveeee your new pix... It seems like so long since I have gotten on. THings in life seem to keep me so terribly busy... (i'm sure you know the feeling!) I would def. get one of the domes. 3 days is the perfect amount of time. That's how long we did disney, the beach.. and other trips. Our longest one coming up will be when we come up to see you in DC. A whole week...! By then Jax should be older. Can't wait to see you guys... What is a good email to use to chat...? I think the only one i have is Brett's work one... ??

kiki said...

i am back online.
nice pictures

Jules said...

Hey Brett. Suck it up. Just think about when you're going to be in the Bishopbric someday and Lisa will be sitting alone with 4 (+?) kids.